Adam's Diary

All here attack in NZ in good spirits. Where is the sun? Been raining but for some reason it's not that bad, we just walk around and get wet and have a laugh.

A couple little things about NZ that I have noticed so far. So when you flush a toilet instead of having a handle you pull down you push these two (pill shaped) buttons on the top of the toilet and sha bam.

At some of the intersections in NZ, all the traffic stops and everyone walks at once, you can even cross the street diagnolly.

Cereal is really expensive here. "Special K" is like $8.99 here but avacados are super cheap 4 for $1.

I had the classic NZ breafast bacon and eggs and I ate my first ever poached egg, pretty yummy.

There is a pretty big Asian scene here in Auckland, we have been shopping at the Asian market the got some crazy drinks, the Young cocunt drink with cocunt chunks is quite nice.

Been meeting lots of nice people. Randomly dropped in on a house warming gathering last night because i threw an apple threw a window. I love it when strangers let you into their place. Meet Rebecca and Anna last night and I think Sheldon is in love and is going to stay in Auckland and get married. People have really cool places here, they just moved into warehouse dealio spaces and have these huge windows that open up and you could fall 5 stories out of them. Plus you can roller skate in their kitchen.

Sheldon and I have been sleeping on cemet floors, hahah and actually quite comfortable. Nat slep in a hammack last night. Before we went to bed Nat read us a bed time story and tucked us in and gave us each kisses on our foreheads.

I have not took a shower yet and I smell, and I know I smell because I can smell myself. My goal is not to take a shower the whole trip but only bath in the ocean of lakes. I bathed in Fiji on our lay over it was nice. We shall see if the team can tolerate my smell, hahaha.

We are staying next store to a whore house. It not actually called this forget the f ancy name and it is completely legal here in NZ. Sheldon and I went in and got a tour around, pretty classy and talked to this young girl and learned a great deal. Very interesting or sure.

I think we are going to get a vehicle today and into the wild we shall go.

Kisses