Skating in November

Yeah I've had the day skating. It's been wonderful.
SkateNewZealand wise; a lot has happened. Sheldon has booked his ticket. Jestah has been working like a man posessed in sorting out T-shirts. (I will post up a pic of the logo when he spells it right!!) We have got the official from Jaclyn from Road Trip NZ. They are going to be supplying our support for the first part of our journey from Auckland to the Cape and then back to Auckland again.

So thank you to Jaclyn and all at RoadTrip NZ. Can't wait to meet up.Click on the logo to visit their wonderful site - they have some amazing pics.


I got a surprise parcel in the post on Friday. A drevish flex1 and a set of pink big-zigs. Skated it today and it is truly awesome. Took it to Hove with me and there was lots of 'ooh's and ahh's' A good thing.

I've been a busy bee at work, only 2 weeks to go. I've also been doing more precise route planing. We are going to stick to the back roads.

That's all for now.